Online coaching is beyond just the training – we focus on improving all areas of your life to 10x your results.
The workouts are delivered through an app which includes videos and detailed descriptions of exercises. We check in every other week to assess progress and communicate in detail about your programming, meal plan and lifestyle factors. Your nutrition plan is delivered in a simple to follow and very flexible format.
You’ll have access to our private Facebook community for support and regular communication with me.
This option is best suited for those with experience doing compound lifts such as deadlifts, squats, rows and presses. If you haven’t done any weightlifting before, it’s best to stick to one-on-one.
Online coaching IS for you if:
- You have had a trainer in the past or are fairly familiar with weightlifting
- You don’t have any major injuries
- You’re ready to give 100% commitment to your plan and to me
- You want to let go of excuses and get amazing results!
Online coaching is NOT for you if:
- You make excuses and don’t take ownership of your results
- You can’t commit to your plan 100%
- You don’t have access to a fully equipped gym for 4 hours/week
To apply for Online Coaching, please email me to book a phone call.
Perks of having a Qualified Online Trainer
Correcting poor posture
Increasing mobility and flexibility
Improving/learning safe form and technique
Improving body composition (losing fat/gaining muscle)
Increasing bone density to help prevent bone-related diseases
Decreasing blood pressure
…and many more.